It was my privilege to again be a part of that this year.
God sent Christians from Ohio, New York, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, (and even Australia!) And there was a married couple attending as well, which was very very cool!
What a wonderful group of students. It was an honor to teach, and see them each do so well as they stepped out in faith and shared Christ with children and adults.
Each student learned about and did the following:
- run a Kids Bible Club
- teach a Bible Song to kids
- lead a Bible Verse “hangman puzzle” with kids
- paint up and deliver a Bible message to kids with the paint board
- share Christ one-on-one with a kid
- draw in a crowd of adults on the streets of Boston
- preach a gospel message to adults in the open air
- share Christ one-on-one with an adult
- hand out gospel tracts to adults in the city
Please pray that each one of the students went home to their church more equipped to be effective ambassadors for Jesus Christ!
Watch out world – 8 Christians who love Jesus, love people, and hate sin have been trained in evangelism and are heading back to their parts of the country… And the gates of hell tremble!!!
Please prayerfully consider joining us next June in Boston! I can guarantee that you won’t be the same again afterward!!!
all for Jesus,