We recently mailed out our newest “paper” newsletter.
- We have officially walked away from Fidelity Investments for good! (Mark’s last day was mid-December.)
- Mark has already begun regularly sharing the gospel in Boston with Open Air Campaigners, reaching people from all over the world – many from countries that are hard to reach.
- We are currently at 25% of our monthly support needs.
- Our goal is to be fully funded by this June.
- We are trusting that friends like you will help us reach the nations of the world in Boston.
Our new newsletter gives a succinct update, a few quick testimonies of what God has already done through our work with OAC, and photos.
If you would like to read an electronic version, please click on the graphic below…
We also included a newly-printed pamphlet with Mark’s salvation testimony. We’d be happy to mail out free copies of that if you’d like. You can check out the electronic version by clicking here.
If you didn’t receive the paper copy of the newsletter, but would like to, please contact us and let us know your address and we’ll gladly add you to our mailing list.
We love you and thank God for you! Please contact us anytime and let us know how we can pray for you! 🙂
For Christ and His gospel,
Mark, Shelby, Vivienne, Juliana, Caleb, and Gabriella